Friday, March 02, 2007

Quiz me


I love a quiz. Some better than others, factual quizzes that arent too hard and have a pop culture element, such as the SMH Good Weekend quiz, are my faves.
But almost any quiz will do, or games or TV shows - Trivial Pursuit, trivia nights, anything with Eddie McGuire ...
On car trips with the kids, I've done "Are you a back-stabber?" and "Who's your red carpet twin?". FYI, I'm not and Hilary Duff.
But I couldn't resist this one -

What Medical Specialty Is For You?
A few minutes later and after taking the Hippopotamus Oath, here was my result.
"The medical specialty for you is.... Ophthalmology Ophthalmology is the best of all specialties. As an ophthalmologist, you will be unable to spell the name of the field you went into. You will loudly assert the difference between your field and optometry, but eventually, you will be making too much money to care."

Funnily, I did do a stint at an eye hospital and considered ophthalmology fairly seriously for a month or two.
Maybe I should have stuck it out.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home